I am often guilty of a little pessimism. When life gets stressful it is all too easy to focus on the negatives and forget about the little things that we should be grateful for.
After reading the lovely Rosie's blog for a long time now and especially loving her '10 things that have made me happy this week' posts, I decided it was about time I spread some positivity myself.
Here are 10 things I am thankful for this week:
1. The beautiful Birthday flowers that my Mum bought me which are still going strong after a month.
2. The person who left their ASOS magazine on the train for someone else to enjoy. It brightened up my journey home from work.
3. The lighter mornings and evenings. It makes going to work 9-5 so much easier.
4. The 5 amazing years that me and Tim have been together on Tuesday.
5. My trains being on time all week.
6. Having a plan free weekend. Life has been pretty hectic recently and it's nice to have an empty weekend where I can relax and unwind.
7. The little corgi dog next door who sits in the window everyday. He puts a smile on my face when I leave the house in the mornings.
8. My Grandad....he always take the time to send me emails after reading my blog and it warms my heart.
9. Tesco and its 2 dine for £10 meals. I can have a delicious meal this evening and all I have to do is turn the oven on! I love lazy Sundays.
10. The opportunities my blog has given me recently. I love my little space online and it's nice to know that other people do too.
What are you thankful for this week?